UAE: Real estate investments hit Dh 35 billion
According to Al-Bayan newspaper (August 2, 2005), official statistics released by the Emirates Chamber of Commerce and Industry Federation show that Dh 35 billion worth of investments was pumped into the local real estate sector last year. The Emirates of Dubai controlled 70% of these investments. The investments in the real estate recorded high profitability ratio reaching nearly 25%-30%.
- Too many eggs in the same basket? GCC investors spent $5 billion in 2014 alone on Dubai's real estate
- UAE: Insurance sector pumps Dh 12 billion worth of investments
- Al Burj Real Estate announces sales of Dh3.5bn in Phase I of Madinat Al Arab
- Leading Dubai firm to invest $2.7 billion in real estate
- Emaar to invest Dh18.35b to construct and manage hospitals and medical centers