UAE: Real estate sector in slowdown
According to Al-Bayan newspaper, the real estate exchanges volume in the UAE withdrew by 40% over the past 10 days. Real estate specialists forecast this withdrawal to prevail in the next weeks.
The specialists relate the real estate trade decline to directing funds to the new stock issuances by the operating joint stock companies in the country. For an instance, Dh 400 million worth of investment was pumped into the Aabar Petroleum Investments Company and Dh 60 billion worth of investment was pumped into the Ras Al-Khaiman Real Estate Company. Instead of investing in the real estate trade, investors prefer to invest in stock issuance, the specialists said.
- Slowdown in Abu Dhabi real estate could signal more mergers
- UAE: Insurance sector pumps Dh 12 billion worth of investments
- 80% of Real Estate & Infrastructure Organizations Plan To Reward High-Performing Employees Despite Slowdown
- Global Investment House – Kuwait – UAE Real Estate Sector- For the past five years, the GCC region has enjoyed an unprecedented property boom.
- Slowdown fails to dampen enthusiasm for Cityscape Abu Dhabi