UAE: Rise in prices of building materials reported
Prices of real estate projects in the UAE is set to rise as merchants and building material companies said that the prices of some building materials, mainly cement and wood, are increasing. Merchants, however, said the market will not post a big hike in prices as experienced last year, The Gulf News reported.
- Life goes on: Kurdistan's merchants thriving at graveyard business
- Building material prices in Abu Dhabi creep up in Q2
- Roll up, roll up, Construction materials sale! Prices of building products in Abu Dhabi down
- Building materials prices expected to rise by 5 per cent in the third quarter of 2008
- Building materials prices in Middle East witness 15 per cent rise in April 2009