UAE: Rise in prices of building materials reported
Prices of real estate projects in the UAE is set to rise as merchants and building material companies said that the prices of some building materials, mainly cement and wood, are increasing. Merchants, however, said the market will not post a big hike in prices as experienced last year, The Gulf News reported.
- Wood prices in the Middle East remain stable from July to August
- Abu Dhabi: An excess in supply might reduce the building material costs last month
- Regional construction industry hit by steep hike in prices
- Rising costs hit UAE property developers
- Bahrain: Increased prices of building materials discussed