UAE second in Arab World in terms of expatriates' remittances
A recently publicized report by the Arab Monetary Fund ranked the UAE in the second place in the Arab World in terms of the overseas workers remittances volume. The AMF estimated the expatriates' remittances in the UAE at Dh 16.14 billion ($4.4 billion) per annum, Al Bayan newspaper reported.
The same report ranked the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the first place. The AMF estimated the expatriates' remittances in Saudi Arabia at $14.9 billion per year.
- Egyptians expatriate remittances triple Suez Canal revenues, says World Bank
- Profitable brain drain: Lebanon's remittances increase to $8.9 billion
- moneygram international and ncb quickpay - launch most convenient remittance service in the kingdom
- UAE provides protection for expatriate workforce
- UAE Second Wealthiest in Arab World, Says Report