UAE: Second auction of real estate organised by Mazad
More than Dh1 billion worth of land at The Business Bay was auctioned off by Mazad, the real estate auction house of Dubai Properties.
"All the eight prime plots on offer were auctioned off in a highly intense bidding session that lasted less than four hours," said Hashim Al Dabal, Chief Executive Officer of Dubai Properties.
According to Khaleej Times, this was the second auction of real estate organised by Mazad.
- Sherwoods to organise auction for competitively priced properties in UAE to stimulate market activity
- Mazad Auction House holds first auction in Dubai
- Dubai: Auction of three real estate assets
- Holding Company ‘Dubai Properties Group’ Launched to Further Consolidate Operations
- Dubai Land Department launches live auction at International Property Week