U.S. exports to UAE rising...at least in this sector
Transportation equipment was the largest subset of US exports to the UAE in 2013 as bilateral trade reached $26.9 billion (Dh98,803 billion).
Boeing aircraft and GE engines were the largest contributors to transportation equipment export numbers, totaling $9.4 billion in 2013 — a 38 per cent of the total US exports in 2013.
US exports to the UAE in 2012 were $24.6 billion.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue
- Kuwait economy's growth one of the highest in the world
- Dubai Exports sees increase of UAE exports in construction sector to Saudi Arabia in 2011
- Total exports of Bahrain in 2004 stood at BD2.83bn, an increase of 13.4% over 2003
- UAE exports on the rise
- Dubai Exports urges local exporters to build on rising opportunities in India’s foods sector