U.S. exports to UAE rising...at least in this sector
Transportation equipment was the largest subset of US exports to the UAE in 2013 as bilateral trade reached $26.9 billion (Dh98,803 billion).
Boeing aircraft and GE engines were the largest contributors to transportation equipment export numbers, totaling $9.4 billion in 2013 — a 38 per cent of the total US exports in 2013.
US exports to the UAE in 2012 were $24.6 billion.
- Calculating the true cost of regional strife
- Just BS? Why Israel's anti-BDS law can't really stop BDS internationally
- Malnourished economy: global hunger leading to $2 trillion loss in world GDP
- Going green: UAE looks to save Dh6.98b a year by 2030 with renewable energy
- Diversify and dump the slump in the GCC
- Kuwait economy's growth one of the highest in the world
- Dubai Exports sees increase of UAE exports in construction sector to Saudi Arabia in 2011
- Total exports of Bahrain in 2004 stood at BD2.83bn, an increase of 13.4% over 2003
- Dubai Exports urges local exporters to build on rising opportunities in India’s foods sector