U.S. exports to UAE rising...at least in this sector
Transportation equipment was the largest subset of US exports to the UAE in 2013 as bilateral trade reached $26.9 billion (Dh98,803 billion).
Boeing aircraft and GE engines were the largest contributors to transportation equipment export numbers, totaling $9.4 billion in 2013 — a 38 per cent of the total US exports in 2013.
US exports to the UAE in 2012 were $24.6 billion.
- Is corruption becoming a systemic practice in Turkey?
- Opportunities and challenges for investing in Egypt's renewable energy sector
- Egypt's financial aid: where does it come from and where does it go to?
- Dual citizenship: double the opportunities or challenges?
- The Middle East's entire 'Wasta' culture needs to go down the drain