A sturdy relationship: UAE and US conclude economic dialogue
The meeting focused on the economic policy issues of the two sides, exploring trade opportunities and boosting of trade ties between them.
Khalid Al Gaith, Assistant Foreign Minister for Economic Affairs, welcomed Charles H. Rivkin, US Assistant Secretary of State for Economic and Business Affairs. He congratulated the two sides on the achievement attained since holding the UAE-US Economic Policy Dialogue in 2012.
Al Gaith said: “I am confident that the talks between the two sides would further institutionalise the dialogue between our two governments and contribute to strategic and cooperative partnership between the UAE and the US.”
Rivkin affirmed the importance of relentless dialogue, which is associated with actual follow-up of procedures that enhance strong relations between the US’ private sector and its UAE counterparts.
The meeting reflects the achievements made since the first dialogue in 2012 and aims to strengthen bilateral relations between the two countries through the exchange of views on economic cooperation and development.
- WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM ON THE MIDDLE EAST CONCLUDES WITH HIGH OUTCOMES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Requirements, responsibilities and relationships or the future of the oil industry in a Globalize world
- UAE-Indian trade relationship is heating up, says UAE Foreign Minister
- Prime Minister of Kurdistan Region of Iraq Concludes Visit to UAE
- Bahraini Officials to Hold Talks with US on Boosting Trade Ties