UAE visa amnesty set to begin
The UAE's visa amnesty is set to start on Tuesday
Officials from the residency department say illegals can seek exit permits and have fines waived at 10 centres across the country from 8am.
- Thomson Reuters annual cost of compliance survey shows regulatory fatigue, resource challenges and personal liability to increase throughout 2015
- Dulsco conducted recycling awareness campaign with students of Al Khansaa
- An unreadable reality: 21 million children in ME may 'miss education'
- Not giving in: Saudi women increasingly demand higher positions
- Omani unemployment declines to 11.75%