UAE visa amnesty set to begin
The UAE's visa amnesty is set to start on Tuesday
Officials from the residency department say illegals can seek exit permits and have fines waived at 10 centres across the country from 8am.
- Teachers’ strike divideds Jordan's educators as students seen as main victims
- Profits in the name of education: GCC reeking in $6 billion worth of international school fees
- A blessing in disguise? UAE unemployment pushing youth towards entrepeneurship
- Why, despite all the insecurity, foreign students still flock to Lebanon to learn Arabic
- Overhaul or overkill? Gulf countries to spend $150 billion on education reform