UAE visa amnesty set to begin
The UAE's visa amnesty is set to start on Tuesday
Officials from the residency department say illegals can seek exit permits and have fines waived at 10 centres across the country from 8am.
- Emiratisation? Less expats, more locals wanted in entrepreneurship sector
- The hidden cost of job connections in Lebanon
- Employees saving schemes still unpopular in UAE
- 70% chance the nurse who helped you once wants out of the profession
- Executive calls for supporting Saudization even if it 'impacts businesses negatively'