UAE visa amnesty set to begin
The UAE's visa amnesty is set to start on Tuesday
Officials from the residency department say illegals can seek exit permits and have fines waived at 10 centres across the country from 8am.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?