UAE visa amnesty set to begin
The UAE's visa amnesty is set to start on Tuesday
Officials from the residency department say illegals can seek exit permits and have fines waived at 10 centres across the country from 8am.
- A leadership 'deficit': why ME firms can't give up their reliance on expats
- Much more than just elitism: why Arab students flock abroad for university
- Betting on your self-worth: how to successfully negotiate your salary
- The packages can't get any 'sweeter' but Saudis are still fleeing the public sector
- Egypt's 2011: the year of the Arab Spring and resignations