UAE: World's tallest hotel tower in Dubai Park Square Tower
Property developers Bonyan International Investment Group will spend Dh4.4 billion ($1.2 billion) on building the world's tallest hotel tower in Dubai Park Square Tower, officials said.
The height of the tower, to be established near the Trade Centre junction, has not been disclosed, but officials revealed it could exceed 150 floors, Gulf News reported.
- Construction on Burj Dubai reaches 80th level
- Construction of world's tallest tower on track in Dubai
- Major components of 200-floor Dubai tower already sold
- Burj Dubai to be challenged?
- Bonyan International Investment Group Reveals its New Corporate Identity and Plans to Launch the Tallest Hotel in the World - Dhs 8 billion property