UAE: World's tallest hotel tower in Dubai Park Square Tower
Property developers Bonyan International Investment Group will spend Dh4.4 billion ($1.2 billion) on building the world's tallest hotel tower in Dubai Park Square Tower, officials said.
The height of the tower, to be established near the Trade Centre junction, has not been disclosed, but officials revealed it could exceed 150 floors, Gulf News reported.
- TAMEER completes level 65 of world’s tallest residential tower
- Bonyan International Investment Group Reveals its New Corporate Identity and Plans to Launch the Tallest Hotel in the World - Dhs 8 billion property
- Dubai to build world's tallest tower
- DMCC names world's tallest commerical tower 'burj 2020' in honour of Dubai expo 2020 win
- Dubai hotel - tallest in the world