UAE to attend December WTO meeting
The UAE represented by Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri, Minister of Economy is participating in the 9th Ministerial Conference of the World Trade Organization, which will take place on December 3 in the Indonesian island of Bali.
The National Committee for the World Trade Organisation will hold its second meeting under the chairmanship of Al Mansouri at the office of the Ministry of Economy in Dubai on Thursday to prepare for the four-day international conference.
The Ministry of Economy is participating with a high-level delegation to the meetings of the Ministerial Conference of the WTO, which includes a number of senior officials.
- RIP: King Abdullah leaves behind profound legacy for the Saudi Economy
- Impetus from within: why the Arab World needs a very Arab 'Marshall Plan'
- 'Fiscal juggling': just how many economic priorities will Saudi Arabia's new King have to focus on?
- Despite Erdogan's 'harsh rhetoric', Turkish-Israeli is still booming
- UAE is best MidEast economy for attracting talent, index says