UAE to attend December WTO meeting
The UAE represented by Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri, Minister of Economy is participating in the 9th Ministerial Conference of the World Trade Organization, which will take place on December 3 in the Indonesian island of Bali.
The National Committee for the World Trade Organisation will hold its second meeting under the chairmanship of Al Mansouri at the office of the Ministry of Economy in Dubai on Thursday to prepare for the four-day international conference.
The Ministry of Economy is participating with a high-level delegation to the meetings of the Ministerial Conference of the WTO, which includes a number of senior officials.
- Calculating the true cost of regional strife
- Just BS? Why Israel's anti-BDS law can't really stop BDS internationally
- Malnourished economy: global hunger leading to $2 trillion loss in world GDP
- Going green: UAE looks to save Dh6.98b a year by 2030 with renewable energy
- Diversify and dump the slump in the GCC