UAE to attend December WTO meeting
The UAE represented by Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri, Minister of Economy is participating in the 9th Ministerial Conference of the World Trade Organization, which will take place on December 3 in the Indonesian island of Bali.
The National Committee for the World Trade Organisation will hold its second meeting under the chairmanship of Al Mansouri at the office of the Ministry of Economy in Dubai on Thursday to prepare for the four-day international conference.
The Ministry of Economy is participating with a high-level delegation to the meetings of the Ministerial Conference of the WTO, which includes a number of senior officials.
- To Bibi or not to Bibi: Israeli's and the cost of living question
- A crisis in the cards? UN official warns of economic downslide in Turkey
- The diversification 'diverse': Dubai stocks extend losses with crude oil
- Sharjah official says economy is healthy, diverse
- Bahrain: Social responsibility ‘vital for companies’