UAE to attend December WTO meeting
The UAE represented by Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri, Minister of Economy is participating in the 9th Ministerial Conference of the World Trade Organization, which will take place on December 3 in the Indonesian island of Bali.
The National Committee for the World Trade Organisation will hold its second meeting under the chairmanship of Al Mansouri at the office of the Ministry of Economy in Dubai on Thursday to prepare for the four-day international conference.
The Ministry of Economy is participating with a high-level delegation to the meetings of the Ministerial Conference of the WTO, which includes a number of senior officials.
- Fully booked for post-sanctions business: Iran's five star hotels are buzzing with Western business delegations
- The source of all brain drain: Lebanon's university graduates downbeat about their future prospects
- Is Erdogan's party waging a 'holy war' against the free market economy?
- Costs and benefits: the tough economics of hosting the World Cup
- Mind the gap: descripancy between income and social development persists in the Middle East