UAE to attend December WTO meeting
The UAE represented by Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri, Minister of Economy is participating in the 9th Ministerial Conference of the World Trade Organization, which will take place on December 3 in the Indonesian island of Bali.
The National Committee for the World Trade Organisation will hold its second meeting under the chairmanship of Al Mansouri at the office of the Ministry of Economy in Dubai on Thursday to prepare for the four-day international conference.
The Ministry of Economy is participating with a high-level delegation to the meetings of the Ministerial Conference of the WTO, which includes a number of senior officials.
- DP World’s profits soared by 41 percent in H1. What’s their secret?
- Kingdom’s SMEs hold stronger outlook for Q3
- Jordan's King Abdullah has a 10-year plan for the country's economy
- Dubai's economy could have an optimistic future with a 5.6 percent growth this year
- Ups and downs: Jordan's public debt is up and ratio to GDP is down