UAEFoodMall.com launches e-shop initiative
UAEFoodMall.com has launched ‘e-shops’ for regional retailers wanting to sell their products online. The e-shop feature offers a cost-effective option for sellers to configure their products into an online shopping cart within a couple of hours.
The service enables suppliers to post over 150 products and services on their e-Shop. Suppliers can load and edit their catalogue through web browser. Products and services listed in the catalogue can be searched by SKU, product name, category and brand. Pricing can be adapted for individuals and corporate members and payment terms of cash on delivery, pre-paid card and credit card are applicable. UAEFoodMall.com offers a sub-domain name for each supplier.
UAEFoodMall.com has been set-up using a customized shopping cart application with a payment on delivery facility currently being offered in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The site currently receives an average of 500,000 page views per month. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Batelco Launches E-Shop Service
- tsys card tech introduces chip and pin secure payments to cyprus
- UAEFoodmall.com offers home delivery of food products in Abu Dhabi
- Etisalat announces GITEX theme: 'Your ambitions… Our achievements'
- ICDL IT literacy programme stretches to the remote areas in the Gulf region