UAE's Masafi launches new packaging
With the Back-to-School season in full swing, UAE's Masafi Mineral Water Company has launched a brighter version of its kids packaging labels by introducing six new cartoon characters that has further enhanced its reputation for developing unique world-class packaging.
Masafi, which created a big splash in the mineral water sector last August by creating and introducing its own set of cartoon characters, has gone further by launching a newer version of the kids packaging complete with more lovable characters.
The new packaging is also aimed at raising more awareness among children on the importance of drinking pure and natural mineral water like Masafi to stay strong and healthy, and the need to avoid drinking adulterated water plus beverages that are harmful to children.
Masafi, the leading producer of bottled mineral water in the Gulf, is leading current region wide efforts to promote the need to drink at least three litres of water regularly every day to overcome fatigue, dehydration, and help prevent a number of illnesses that can occur anytime of the year in a region where summer temperatures can rise to over 40 degrees Celsius for more than four months.
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Masafi Mineral Water posts 8% sales rise in 2Q02
- DAY feeling “Perky” about new Masafi Pink Grapefruit juice
- Masafi introduces Oxo Biodegradable shrink-wraps for packaging of brand’s multi packs
- Masafi unveils lightest 500ml water bottles in the UAE with 23 per cent reduced plastic
- Launch of new package “Pinoy Plus”