UFLYonline signs distribution agreement major Saudi ISP
UFLYonline, the first online travel agency in the Middle East, has negotiated an exclusive agreement with AWALNET. AWALNET is the largest ISP in Saudi Arabia covering more than 60 percent of the Saudi market.
This move will allow UFLYonline to better display online travel products to the emerging e-commerce market in Saudi Arabia. Internet in the Kingdom is still limited but e-commerce is developing rapidly as Internet users' time spent on the web is long. This is why potential for e-commerce in the Middle East is high.
The market is brand new in Saudi Arabia and this new cooperation will allow both AWALNET and UFLYonline to educate their users in buying travel products over the Internet. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- UFLYonline teams up with NETS Batelco in Jordan
- Canada’s Uflyonline launches e-travel company in the Middle East
- UFLYonline and Batelco sign co-branding agreement
- Saudi Arabia: Internet users spent over US$ 3.28 billion in B2C e-commerce during 2007
- UFLYonline cooperates with Lufthansa in the Middle East