UIB announces new real estate fund
A new $150 million real estate fund was declared by Bahrain-based Unicorn Investment Bank (UIB) on Monday. According to GDN, the Gulf Springs Real Estate Fund will see UIB partnering Abu Dhabi Holding Company, which will act as the fund's adviser. Together they will join hands with real estate firms in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Qatar to invest in a portfolio of real estate projects.
- Bahrain: New real estate firm announced
- New real estate fund launched by Bahrain-based bank
- Sharia compliant real estate fund to be launched
- Abraaj Capital's Property Real Estate fund announces new deal
- Al-Gharaballi: Global US Real Estate Fund Concludes its Third Real Estate Acquisition in the United States