UK travel trade magazine extends award to DTCM UK office
The Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) representative office in United Kingdom, London has been awarded the 'Best UK based Middle East Tourist Office' recently by British travel trade publication Selling Long Haul. The journal has a circulation of 16,000 travel trade contacts.
DTCM Director Operations and Marketing, Mohammed Khamis Bin Hareb noted that the award shows that the department has channelized its efforts in correct direction, which is to attract more and more Europeans to Dubai, "The UK hotel establishment guests have recorded an increase of 28.27 percent in 2002 when compared to the previous year," Bin Hareb.
Hareb said the emirate serves as an ideal destination of British tourists. "Dubai offers the most modern facilities admired world-wide, and simultaneously giving visitors a glimpse into the history and heritage of Arabia. In terms of leisure tourism, the emirate has lot to offer. Dubai state-of –the art infrastructure, fabulous sports facilities, clean sandy beaches are among its biggest attractions for European visitors," detailed Hareb. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- More than 26.37 million German viewers access Dubai's attractions in three months
- DTCM office in Zurich officially inaugurated
- DTCM's travel and tourism stresses tourism development
- DTCM releases German and French language editions of Destination Dubai travel manual
- DTCM mounts roadshows to target Russian travel trade