UK travel trade magazine extends award to DTCM UK office
The Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) representative office in United Kingdom, London has been awarded the 'Best UK based Middle East Tourist Office' recently by British travel trade publication Selling Long Haul. The journal has a circulation of 16,000 travel trade contacts.
DTCM Director Operations and Marketing, Mohammed Khamis Bin Hareb noted that the award shows that the department has channelized its efforts in correct direction, which is to attract more and more Europeans to Dubai, "The UK hotel establishment guests have recorded an increase of 28.27 percent in 2002 when compared to the previous year," Bin Hareb.
Hareb said the emirate serves as an ideal destination of British tourists. "Dubai offers the most modern facilities admired world-wide, and simultaneously giving visitors a glimpse into the history and heritage of Arabia. In terms of leisure tourism, the emirate has lot to offer. Dubai state-of –the art infrastructure, fabulous sports facilities, clean sandy beaches are among its biggest attractions for European visitors," detailed Hareb. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- DTCM releases German and French language editions of Destination Dubai travel manual
- Dubai Police Cavalry to put on a gallant display at Shindagha during Eid break
- UK travel trade publication ranks Dubai as top long haul destination in 2001
- UK travel industry chooses - Jumeirah as best leisure hotel chain in the world
- Dubai’s DTCM opens office in Switzerland