UK MPs trying to woo the UAE
Nine members of the British Parliament arrived in the United Arab Emirates today on a four-day visit. The delegation members come from the main two British political parties, and are coming in order to see the realities of life in the United Arab Emirates and develop the bilateral partnership between the UAE and the UK. During their visit, they will meet senior political and business leaders and will visit Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Al Ain.
The delegation members include a Government Whip and a former Government Minister, and two members of the shadow Ministerial team of the Opposition Labour Party.
- To Bibi or not to Bibi: Israeli's and the cost of living question
- A crisis in the cards? UN official warns of economic downslide in Turkey
- The diversification 'diverse': Dubai stocks extend losses with crude oil
- Sharjah official says economy is healthy, diverse
- Bahrain: Social responsibility ‘vital for companies’