Unilever Arabia awards Lipton Ice Tea account to Face to Face
Unilever Arabia has awarded its Lipton Ice Tea regional communications business to Dubai-based agency Face to Face. The account covers all above and below-the-line work on the brand, which will include television, cinema and promotional communications activities.
Face to Face was appointed after developing a new strategic and creative approach for the brand and the new campaign will break in Saudi Arabia, in the beginning of April 2003. Face to Face is an integrated communications agency. The company was formed in 1991 and works on communications programs for some of the Middle East's leading brands.
Lipton Ice Tea has been available in the Middle East since 1997 and is available in two flavors and four SKUs. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Face to Face strengthens team with new appointments
- Saudi Aujan Industries plans to double revenues from beverage portfolio, distribution agencies
- Lipton tea bag factory sets new standard in health and safety management
- Unilever’s Middle East turnover up 11 percent in 1Q 2003
- LG Electronics achieves 45 percent brand awareness in Mid East & Africa