Unilever markets Mazola-Knorr range of food products in GCC
Global food and consumer goods company, Unilever will now market its largest brand for the first time in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) with the introduction of its Mazola-Knorr range of food products, stated a press release.
The initial Mazola-Knorr range being launched includes bouillon powders in vegetable, beef and chicken flavors. Bouillon cubes, béchamel mix, spicy and regular broast mix for fried chicken and mushroom, vegetable, chicken noodle and cream of chicken soup powder sachets.
Unilever is an Anglo-Dutch company and was one of the first multinationals to enter the GCC market. Unilever has been a part of the region for over half a century, operating under the name of Unilever Arabia, in partnership with local Arab companies. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Al-Baik adds spicy sandwich to menu
- Unilever’s Middle East turnover up 11 percent in 1Q 2003
- Defuse the obesity time-bomb, says Unilever Food Solutions
- Alpen Capital’s GCC Food Industry report highlights the growth opportunities in the GCC food sector
- Jafza’s participation in 11th Gulf Food, Hotel and Equipment Exhibition attracts attention to its range of offerings for food companies