Unique Egyptian appearance in Baghdad international fair
Head of the Egyptian Commerce Center in Iraq, Awni Hashem, recently disclosed reports that Egypt will make a unique appearance in the upcoming Baghdad International Fair.
The exhibition, to be held in November, will mark the 33rd session of the Baghdad International Fair.
The two countries have been actively improving bilateral trade relations in recent times; most significantly, signing a Free Trade Agreement earlier this year, according to Al-Bayan daily.
Fawzi Abd El-Zaher, head of the board of directors of the international markets fairs organization, stated that the event would be the biggest trade fair since the UN embargo was imposed.
At least 40 countries are expected to partake in the fair, including China, Cuba, France, Germany, India, Italy, Jordan, Oman, Russia, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, and Vietnam. –(Mena Report)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Qatar National Library to make debut at 25th Doha International Book Fair
- Sanctions-Hit Iraq Revels in Record Turnout for Baghdad Trade Fair
- Israel will not attend the Cairo International Exhibition
- Egyptian IT fair to be held in Iraq
- When in crisis, count on the Gulf! Adel Imam praises Saudi, UAE for helping Egypt during crisis