United Aviation awarded Kuwait's first private Air Operator Certificate
Luxury business jet charter airline United Aviation has become the first private airline operator to secure Air Operator Certification (AOC) from Kuwait's Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
In doing so, United Aviation is only the second airline to be awarded AOC by the DGCA in the 50 years since Kuwait Airways was first certified.
The award of AOC to United Aviation provides its fleet with increased flexibility of operations under the auspices of DGCA-Kuwait, with fast and efficient processing of worldwide operational flight plans from Kuwait.
At the same time, the aircrafts' technical and maintenance inspections will continue be carried out to the highest international US Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) safety specifications, under the direction of DGCA-Kuwait.
United Aviation is available for VIP and business travel to and from destinations in the Gulf, Europe, Asia and further afield around the world. Its tailor-made passenger services include a dedicated luxury check-in lounge at Kuwait International Airport, airside limousine transfers, and limousine transport at destination. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- KIPCO launches Kuwait's first luxury business jet airline
- SITA wins $9.8 million contract from Kuwait International Airport
- Kuwaiti civil aviation authority denies reported airport expansion plan
- Gulf Air resumes flights to Kuwait
- With this Middle East airline, you will be sure to be on-time wherever you go