United Ready Mix to supply concrete for The Pearl-Qatar
United Ready Mix, Qatar’s newest concrete producer and supplier, is set to start operations. According to Gulf Times, the company will be one of the largest suppliers of concrete for the multi-billion dollar offshore real estate development project, The Pearl-Qatar, company officials said.
The plants will be located on the construction site of The Pearl-Qatar and will initially begin producing 40,000m3 of concrete every month before increasing it to more than 70,000m3 a month in September, they said.
The Pearl-Qatar is one of the largest real estate projects in Qatar and the only project offering true freehold investment opportunities. The project has witnessed rapid growth and is widely seen as one of the most prestigious projects in the Middle East. The island will be home to some 42,000 residents by 2010 and the first units at Porto Arabia district will be ready for occupants in late 2007.
- Arab Jordan Investment Bank Qatar teams up with The Pearl-Qatar for great home-owning offers
- The Pearl-Qatar deploys state-of-the-art Mobile Water Supply system
- Construction begins on Qatar's Pearl of the Gulf
- UDC impresses delegates at UK-Qatar investment forum
- PILING FOR THE LAND’S FIRST 2 TOWERS NOW COMPLETE