University of Basra to boost agricultural research
The University of Basra has announced the opening of a new body for agricultural research, projects and experiments. The station was opened at Alkaram area.
Source at the university said, according to <i>Azzaman</i> newspaper, that such project is very important to set strategies to improve the agriculture sector in Iraq in order to increase its valuable contribution to the Iraqi economy . The source did not disclose the cost of the project, but he said that donations for the project were received from foreign universities and some international agricultural associations.
- The international center for biosaline agriculture organizes a seminar on food items and water safety and signs an agreement with the king abdulaziz
- Thai Researchers Create High-Protein Rice Strain
- GE partners with the Iraqi Government to drive sustainable growth
- Iraq: New project to support agriculture sector
- A blessing or a curse for the struggling economy? Thirteen years later, Yemen joins the WTO