"Unsurpassed Luxury": Private Jet service now launched by Emirates
Emirates, one of the world’s fastest-growing airlines, on Monday announced the launch of its luxury private jet service.
Customers seeking unsurpassed luxury in travel can book a tailor-made experience on Emirates Executive, the ultra-spacious Airbus 319 aircraft, and enjoy new technology and design to meet the most discerning traveller’s requirements. It can be booked on www.emirates-executive.com.
“Emirates Executive elevates the high standards and quality of Emirates that our customers have come to expect, with the flexibility and luxury that can only be offered by a private chartered flight,” said Adnan Kazim, Emirates’ divisional senior vice-president of Planning, Aeropolitical and Industry Affairs.
“We have seen an increasing demand in the private travel segment, especially in the Middle East and Europe as well as in markets such as India, Russia and China, and with Emirates Executive and the launch of its website, we are looking to tap into this niche market with the high quality of service and attention to detail associated with Emirates.”
Providing a private charter service to most locations worldwide and beyond the existing Emirates network, the aircraft offers a new configuration with a high level of comfort and service for up to 19 passengers. In addition, Emirates Executive introduces many firsts from private suites to a large multi-functional lounge area on-board, making it a service versatile enough to provide diverse travel options for both the private customer and corporations alike.
The configuration of the A319 Emirates Executive aircraft is based on two main zones. The first area is a dining and executive lounge at the front of the aircraft designed to seat up to 12 passengers. The second distinct area comprises 10 private suites each featuring a fully lie-flat seat and a 32” HD LCD screen.
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow
- Saudi Arabia's plastic consumption 20 times higher than global average
- Royal Jet and ARABASCO Alliance Brings Premium Private Jet Service to Saudi Arabia
- KIPCO launches Kuwait's first luxury business jet airline
- Around the universe: Emirates' very own private jet flew 450 hours in 2014
- Emirates to launch services to Mashhad
- discerning middle east travellers invited to experience true luxury in singapore