URC's Water Front Phase 5 Marina World project nears completion
United Real Estate's showpiece Kuwait Water Front Phase 5 Project – setting of the prestigious Marina Mall in its first phase - is nearing completion with the opening of its second phase, a seafront leisure and retail area containing a five-star hotel, marina, fine dining restaurants, luxury shops, and entertainment centers.
Linked to Marina Mall by an enclosed pedestrian bridge across Gulf Street, the new coastline phase completes a massive three-year 50 million Kuwaiti dinar ($ 170 million) development. When fully operational, the huge complex, covering an area equivalent to 84 football pitches, will be re-named Marina World.
Marina World is a major development for United Real Estate (URC), part of Kuwait Projects Company (KIPCO). The project has involved reclaiming some 185,000 square meters of coastal land, and building on a total site of 420,000 square metres each side of the coastal road. New car parking areas in the second phase site will provide extended car parking facilities for visitors to each part of the Marina World complex. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- URC’s profit up 334 percent in 2003
- Kuwait’s United Real Estate doubles 2003 first half profits
- Emaar launches sale of homes in Al-Sahab Dubai Marina
- Kuwait’s United Real Estate in $250 million Lebanon property deal
- Aspire Real Estate and Al Kawathar Real Estate launch AED200 million Al Duaa Tower In Dubai Marina