US-based EFJ wins $1.4 million order for new Iraqi army
Wireless solutions firm EFJ's wholly-owned subsidiary Transcrypt International has received an order valued at $1.4 million for communication security products for the new Iraqi army.
The US-based firm will supply the army new encryption boards for two-way land mobile radio communications, reported a press release.
Established in 1978, Transcrypt International is a developer of secure voice communication solutions for international, commercial and government customers. The company designs, manufactures, and markets information security hardware and software that utilizes scrambling and encryption techniques to protect sensitive voice and data transmissions. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Transcrypt International appoints MEASI as distributor for Iraq
- Transcrypt International's voice privacy products to be distributed in Turkey
- Globecomm Systems wins five contracts with an aggregate value of over $3.2 Million
- Globecomm Systems awarded Iraqi subcontract from Bechtel
- interWAVE secures $1.4 million GSM order in Kurdish Northern Iraq