US beverage firm signs Middle East distribution agreement
US-based ChampionLyte Beverages, a wholly owned subsidiary of ChampionLyte Holdings, has signed a agreement with Provident International to distribute ChampionLyte in the Middle East.
Provident International, a distributor of numerous food and beverage products made in the United States, has more than 17 years of experience in Middle East sales and marketing. It plans to distribute sugar-free ChampionLyte in Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Kuwait, Iraq, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.
ChampionLyte is a sugar-free isotonic sports drink. It is the only sports drink with no sugar, calories, sorbitol, saccharin, aspartame caffeine or carbonation. The reformulated product is now sweetened with Splenda, the trade name for Sucralose produced by McNeil Nutritionals, a Johnson & Johnson company. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Temix signs a distribution agreement with getronics Middle east reinforcing their commitment in the middle east and north Africa
- Fujitsu Technology Solutions and Pano Logic Middle East sign a distribution agreement
- Saudi Sadafco signs distribution agreement with US-based Bravo! Foods
- Middle East to champion food and beverage innovation
- SurfControl signs distribution agreement with Dubai-based networking firm