US beverage firm signs Middle East distribution agreement
US-based ChampionLyte Beverages, a wholly owned subsidiary of ChampionLyte Holdings, has signed a agreement with Provident International to distribute ChampionLyte in the Middle East.
Provident International, a distributor of numerous food and beverage products made in the United States, has more than 17 years of experience in Middle East sales and marketing. It plans to distribute sugar-free ChampionLyte in Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Kuwait, Iraq, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.
ChampionLyte is a sugar-free isotonic sports drink. It is the only sports drink with no sugar, calories, sorbitol, saccharin, aspartame caffeine or carbonation. The reformulated product is now sweetened with Splenda, the trade name for Sucralose produced by McNeil Nutritionals, a Johnson & Johnson company. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Union Beverage Factory signs marketing agreement with Promax
- SurfControl signs distribution agreement with Dubai-based networking firm
- Hertz appoints new Middle East Franchisee Director
- Report: Pepsi signs distributor agreement with Iraqi soft drink company
- IBM appoints Logicom as its Middle East hardware distributor