US consultancy firm forms strategic alliance with Executive Consultants
US-based consultancy firm AT Kearney will tap the Middle East market through a strategic alliance with Executive Consultants, a United Arab Emirates (UAE)-based corporate finance advisory firm.
AT Kearney's arrival in the Gulf has been triggered by the launch and execution of several mega projects in different countries of the region. The alliance will see AT Kearney working with Executive Consultants in the UAE and Oman with the objective of expansion to the markets of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and the Middle East.
Executive Consultants is a medium-size corporate finance advisory and business consulting firm offering services such as corporate and project finance, venture capital, fund raising and private placements, business consulting, treasury and risk management, corporate structuring and restructuring, strategic planning and assessment, valuations, mergers and acquisitions and fraud and litigation support. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- TASWEEK forms strategic alliance with business intelligence firm Inside Investor
- Middle East consultancy firm moves into corporate finance
- MESA joins OC&C Strategy Consultants as a member-firm
- Dubai World Central’s Business Park hosts educational seminar for legal consultants and law firms
- Bolero MENA and Oman TradaNet form strategic alliance