US Cooling Company records $1 million in Middle East sales
California's Mist and Cooling Systems has recorded Middle East sales in excess of one million dollars since its regional launch last year at Big 5, the international construction and contracting exhibition.
The company specializes in a wide variety of cooling and misting systems, which came into prominence during the Atlanta Olympic games. According to the company, the Middle East's climatic conditions make an ideal market for the company's alternative cooling systems.
Mist and Cool's products use the scientific principle known as thermal dynamics. Clean water is forced through a series of specially designed nozzles to create an ultra fine mist. When the mist hits the surrounding air, especially hot air, the mist flash evaporates removing the unwanted heat. The misting systems can drop the temperature by up to 15 degrees Celsius. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- eSys Technologies records sales of US$ 143 million in Middle East and Africa for 2005
- Kuwait Energy reports record net profit of US$34.8 million for 2011, up 58.9%
- Thanks to the Gulf countries, US exports to the Middle East just 'broke record'
- US water company launches Middle East business campaign
- Malaysian companies plan to exceed US$1.59 million seafood exports to UAE recorded in 2008