US Dollar, Canadian Dollar to Face Market-Moving Employment Reports (Forex Video)
The British pound spent much of Thursday under pressure following the BOE's surprising announcement. US stress test results bode well for risky assets, but US and Canadian employment reports could impact US dollar and Canadian dollar trade on Friday.
Stories To Watch on DailyFX
- What are the technical and fundamental factors influencing your favorite currency for the month of March? The DailyFX analysts offer their forecasts.
- Event risk comes well stocked this week. Find out what indicators pose the greatest threat of volatility this week.
Questions? Comments? You can send them to Terri (email@example.com) or John (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Euro, US Dollar Likely to See Choppy Price Action on ECB Decision, US Stress Test Results (Forex Video)
- Australian Dollar Advances After RBA Decision, But Can It Maintain Its Strength? (Forex Video)
- US Dollar Gains, But Watch NZ Dollar, Canadian Dollar Ahead of Inflation Reports (Forex Video)
- Canadian Dollar Down on Weak Q1 GDP, Australian Dollar Faces RBA Rate Decision (Forex Video)
- Volatility Looms As Event Risk Steps Up With RBA Rate Decision (Forex Video)