US Dollar, Canadian Dollar to Face Market-Moving Employment Reports (Forex Video)
The British pound spent much of Thursday under pressure following the BOE's surprising announcement. US stress test results bode well for risky assets, but US and Canadian employment reports could impact US dollar and Canadian dollar trade on Friday.
Stories To Watch on DailyFX
- What are the technical and fundamental factors influencing your favorite currency for the month of March? The DailyFX analysts offer their forecasts.
- Event risk comes well stocked this week. Find out what indicators pose the greatest threat of volatility this week.
Questions? Comments? You can send them to Terri (firstname.lastname@example.org) or John (email@example.com).
- US Dollar, Japanese Yen, British Pound Face Event Risk From Fed, BOJ, BOE Announcements (Forex Video)
- Canadian Dollar Rises Against US Dollar as Oil Surges More Than 10% - Watch Employment Report on Friday
- US Dollar: What Impact Will Non-Farm Payrolls Have?
- US Dollar Gains, But Watch NZ Dollar, Canadian Dollar Ahead of Inflation Reports (Forex Video)