US Dollar Dives On Return To Risk, Paulson/Bernanke Could Add to Losses Next Week (Forex Video)
US dollar sells off on demand for higher yields, announcement of a permanent plan for the financial markets by the US Treasury and Federal Reserve this weekend could lead to a continuation of the move.
Stories to watch on DailyFX
· How can you limit your risk in chaotic market conditions like we have seen this week? Read our Survival Report for our analysts' insight.
· See what trade setups are topping the DailyFX Analysts' lists in the DailyFX Analysts Picks section.
Send any comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- US Dollar Edges Higher As Bernanke, Paulson Push Lawmakers To Pass $700B Bailout (Forex Video)
- US Dollar, DJIA Dive As AIG Intervention Fails To Calm Markets (Forex Video)
- Dollar And Risk Appetite In Limbo As Market Waits For Bailout (Forex Video)
- US Dollar Slides as Futures Price in Fed Rate Cut - Will They Do It? (Forex Video)
- Dollar Surges Until Bailout Revisited And NFPs Hit