US Dollar Dives On Return To Risk, Paulson/Bernanke Could Add to Losses Next Week (Forex Video)
US dollar sells off on demand for higher yields, announcement of a permanent plan for the financial markets by the US Treasury and Federal Reserve this weekend could lead to a continuation of the move.
Stories to watch on DailyFX
· How can you limit your risk in chaotic market conditions like we have seen this week? Read our Survival Report for our analysts' insight.
· See what trade setups are topping the DailyFX Analysts' lists in the DailyFX Analysts Picks section.
Send any comments or questions to email@example.com.
- Euro Open: Paulson Rescue Plan to Spark Forex Volatility
- Forex Video - US Dollar Surges as Traders Return to Risk, What Releases Should You Watch Next Week?
- US Dollar, Japanese Yen Dive as Equities Rally in Response to Smallest Drop in Non-Farm Payrolls in a Year
- US Dollar, Japanese Yen, British Pound Face Event Risk From Fed, BOJ, BOE Announcements (Forex Video)