US Dollar Gains, But Watch NZ Dollar, Canadian Dollar Ahead of Inflation Reports (Forex Video)
US dollar, Japanese yen strongest of the majors as weak US data spurs risk aversion. Upcoming inflation reports could shake up the New Zealand dollar and Canadian dollar...
Stories To Watch on DailyFX
- Find out why New Zealand dollar and Canadian dollar traders should watch out for upcoming inflation reports.
- Are you a fundamental or technical traders? The DailyFX team has you covered on both fronts with the April forecasts.
Questions? Comments? You can send them to Terri at email@example.com.
- Commodity Dollars Strong Despite Disappointing Data, GBP/USD Breakout Potential (Forex Video)
- US Dollar, Canadian Dollar to Face Market-Moving Employment Reports (Forex Video)
- British Pound Falls On BOE Minutes, Canadian Dollar Awaits Inflation Data (Forex Video)
- Canadian Dollar Down on Weak Q1 GDP, Australian Dollar Faces RBA Rate Decision (Forex Video)
- US Dollar Down, Fed's Beige Book and RBNZ Rate Decision on Hand Tomorrow (Forex Video)