US Dollar Gains, But Watch NZ Dollar, Canadian Dollar Ahead of Inflation Reports (Forex Video)
US dollar, Japanese yen strongest of the majors as weak US data spurs risk aversion. Upcoming inflation reports could shake up the New Zealand dollar and Canadian dollar...
Stories To Watch on DailyFX
- Find out why New Zealand dollar and Canadian dollar traders should watch out for upcoming inflation reports.
- Are you a fundamental or technical traders? The DailyFX team has you covered on both fronts with the April forecasts.
Questions? Comments? You can send them to Terri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- US Dollar, Canadian Dollar to Face Market-Moving Employment Reports (Forex Video)
- Forex In 60 Seconds: US Dollar Gains as Commodities Tumble - Will the Trend Continue? (Video)
- Canadian Dollar Gains Ahead of Upcoming Canadian CPI Report
- US Dollar Could Pull Back On Wednesday's Retail Sales Report (Forex Video)
- Forex Video - Carry Trades Gains as Risk Aversion Fades, US Dollar Awaits FOMC Minutes