US Dollar Reverses Gains, Stock Markets Post Record Losses as Bailout Fails to Pass House Vote (Forex Video)
The US House of Representatives voted down the Treasury's bailout bill, weighing on the US dollar and stocks. European market risks linger as UK nationalizes Bradford & Bingley, Euro-zone governments bailout Fortis and Hypo Real Estate.
Stories to watch on DailyFX
· Stock markets plummet as bailout plan fails to pass House vote
· See what trade setups are topping the DailyFX Analysts' lists in the DailyFX Analysts Picks section.
Send any comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- US Dollar Edges Higher As Bernanke, Paulson Push Lawmakers To Pass $700B Bailout (Forex Video)
- Dollar Stages Rally After Policymakers Say Bailout Plan Will Pass (Forex Video)
- Fannie, Freddie Bailout Sparks Dollar Volatility (Forex Video)
- Dollar And Risk Appetite In Limbo As Market Waits For Bailout (Forex Video)
- Forex Market Tempered By Stalled Bailout, Volatility May Return With ECB Decision And NFPs (Forex Video)