US Dollar Reverses Gains, Stock Markets Post Record Losses as Bailout Fails to Pass House Vote (Forex Video)
The US House of Representatives voted down the Treasury's bailout bill, weighing on the US dollar and stocks. European market risks linger as UK nationalizes Bradford & Bingley, Euro-zone governments bailout Fortis and Hypo Real Estate.
Stories to watch on DailyFX
· Stock markets plummet as bailout plan fails to pass House vote
· See what trade setups are topping the DailyFX Analysts' lists in the DailyFX Analysts Picks section.
Send any comments or questions to email@example.com.
- Bahrain politicians let Gulf Air fly 'free', withdraw bailout payback vote
- US Dollar Dives as the House Votes Down Bailout Bill - Black Monday Part 2?
- Failed Bail-Out Vote, Busy Calendar Spell Forex Volatility (Euro Open)
- Bailout Vote Fails To Pass, Equities, Dollar, Rates Plummet
- US Dollar, Japanese Yen Hold Strong as AIG Losses, Bailout Add to Financial Market Concerns