US firm supplies $10.8 million military trucks to Turkey
Oshkosh Truck Corporation (OSC), a Wisconsin-based truck manufacturer, was recently contracted to deliver $10.8 million worth of military trucks and trailers to the government of Turkey. The order was placed with the defense contractor by the US Tank-Automotive and Armaments Command (TACOM).
OSC is a manufacturer of specialty trucks and truck bodies for the defense, fire and emergency, concrete placement and refuse hauling markets. Oshkosh Truck is a Fortune 1000 company with products marketed under the Oshkosh, Pierce, McNeilus, Medtec, Geesink and Norba brand names. The company is headquartered in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, and had annual sales of $1.45 billion in fiscal 2001. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saudi firm turns down $64 million US military contract
- How Libya's oil troubles have literally become everyone's nightmare
- Turkey and Kurdistan as top black markets? The ISIS' 'secret' to making $2 million a day
- Israeli firm to market defense products under Smith & Wesson brand
- Did the Kurds smuggle crude out of Iraq?