US law firm teams up with Kuwait's MM Al-Ghazali & Partners
US-based law firm Squire, Sanders & Dempsey is enhancing its ability to serve clients with interests in post-conflict Iraq by partnering with a Kuwaiti law firm and adding a lawyer who has Middle East experience.
Squire Sanders, which currently represents companies rebuilding Iraq, is partnering up with Kuwait’s MM Al-Ghazali & Partners, a full-service international law firm established in 1992. In addition, Daniel Q. Callister, legal counsel for the Kuwait-America Foundation, has joined Squire Sanders as of counsel.
"Mishari M. Al-Ghazali and his multi-national team of lawyers from the Middle East will enable us to provide legal counsel, and equally important, make introductions for clients entering Iraq or otherwise doing business in the Gulf Region," said Squire Sanders’, Joseph P. Markoski.
Squire, Sanders & Dempsey, founded in 1890, is a US-based international law firm with more than 750 attorneys and 27 offices strategically located around the world. The has firm offices in the Americas, Europe and Asia. The firm also has associations with legal firms in Bucharest and Dublin. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Madouni to join Algeria National Team
- ECC teams up with US engineering firm to aid Iraqi children
- Delta Partners – the regions first top management advisory and investment firm in telecommunications opens its doors in Dubai Internet City
- Oxford business group signs agreement with al-Sarraf & al-Ruwayeh as its official legal research partner
- Al Tamimi & Company Wins International Law Office ‘Client Choice Awards 2007’