U.S. Robotics enhances technical support
With the appointment of Hishamul Hasheel as its new Technical Sales Manager, in the Middle East, U.S. Robotics, has enhanced technical support to customers and channel partners on the company’s entire portfolio of products and solutions available in the region. Hasheel’s appointment was announced to U.S. Robotics Channel Partners at the company’s “Maximum Wireless” Channel Event and Road Show, held from February 6 to 14, 2005 in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain.
As part of his brief, Hasheel will be responsible for driving the growth of the SMB (Small and Medium Business) and Enterprise markets, as well as developing a network of strong VAR (value-added resellers) and partners in the region, especially in the SMB segment. He will also be responsible for turn-key projects for U.S. Robotics products and solutions, especially in the Broadband and Wireless segments.
- U.S. Robotics to enhance wireless networking solutions
- U.S. Robotics to enhance presence in Saudi kingdom
- EDUTECH launches UAE’s first-ever National Robotics Competition to select participants for World Robotics Olympiad
- Al-Rostamani to represent U.S. Robotics in UAE
- Almasa IT Distribution Receives Awards from US Robotics in Four Different Categories