US Robotics participates in Logicom's reseller day in Jordan
Modem provider US Robotics participated in Logicom's reseller day at the Intercontinental Hotel in Amman, where vendors and resellers were given the opportunity to meet in order to discuss the latest market trends and business strategies.
This is the first time that US Robotics is present at such an event in Jordan, following its recently announced partnership with Logicom. The aim was to share the company's product roadmap and enhance partners' perceptions of its broadband solutions, where the company is offering ISDN and DSL solutions for use at home and in small to medium companies.
US Robotics is a privately held company headquartered in the Chicago area. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Cell Robotics retains HC Wainwright & Co as its investment banker
- Access vendors join to expand Lebanese Internet market
- The future of the Middle East: war, sectarianism and strife or...Jordanian robots?
- KADDB and KIG participation at SOFEX 2012
- Microsoft Jordan open door concludes successfully featuring over 1400 attendees and 30 speakers