USB wireless adapter launched
Consumers and home office/small business users can now easily and simply increase access to their wireless networks with U.S. Robotics newly launched USB wireless adapter (USR5422), the most cost effective in its class in the high street retail sector.
With a look and feel just like a memory stick, the USB adapter is lightweight and can be plugged into any available USB (2.0 or 1.1) port of a desktop or laptop PC to make a direct wireless connection to a wireless router.
“Adding a new user to an existing wireless network to enable them to share secure internet access, files and peripherals such as printers couldn’t be easier – just plug in the USB adapter and away you go,” says Peter Blampied, Director of Sales and Operations U.S. Robotics EMEA. “It is also perfect for travelling as it is the size of a key ring. If you are staying in a hotel with a compatible wireless LAN, all you have to do is plug in the adapter and you can get internet connection from the hotel lobby, bar or anywhere. The same applies with airports and other wireless hotspot locations.”
- US Robotics charges into wireless fray at Gitex and Shopper
- Self Installing Wireless USB Adapter from Sitecom Launched by Al Otaiba
- ASUS launches USB-AC56 ASUS AC1200 Wi-Fi Adapter
- GENX develops new solution for enhanced wireless reception with GX-3000 and GX-1500 USB Adapters
- Buffalo Technology launches new N-Technology High Speed USB 2.0 Adapter in Middle East