Vakson Group, Kuwait's Mazaya Group tie up
Dubai-based shas entered into an alliance with Kuwait's Mazaya Group to launch another major venture in its array of freehold property portfolio.
According to Khaleej Times, the new move allows Vakson to market and sell 680 apartments in Icon Towers 1 & 2 at Jumeirah Lakes and 419 apartments in Sky Gardens in the Dubai International Finance Centre. Mazaya Group which acquired these projects is specialised in real estate development and project management.
Last year, the Vakson’s sale of land and buildings yielded a turnover of more than Dh2 billion.
- Profiteering off rents: Kuwait's Mazaya reports 630% increase in year-to-year profits
- Arabtech to develop Mazaya's Sky Garden project
- The Qtel Group’s backstage music service brings bollywood to customers across group’s footprint
- ENOC ties up Abu Dhabi lubricants retail deal with MAG group
- Mazaya Saudi Entering the Saudi Real Estate Market