Value of Egyptian-Arab joint projects estimated at EP 56.03 billion
The Egyptian public authority of investments has estimated the total value of capital invested in joint Egyptian-Arab projects throughout the country at EP 56.03 billion. This assessment, reported in Al-Bayan on August 8th, includes the EP 13.45 Arab capital and the EP 42.58 Egyptian capital.
The total value of investments in joint Egyptian-foreign (non-Arab) projects in Egypt was estimated at EP 56.32 billion. This sum consists of EP 14.32 billion foreign capital and EP 42 billion Egyptian capital. –(Albawaba-MEBG)
- Emirati-Egyptian joint projects estimated at EP7 billion
- Privatization of joint public-private Egyptian firms to be accelerated
- Shell in Iraq: final BGC agreement expected soon
- Global maintains its earlier BUY recommendation on QEWC and revalue the company’s stock at a higher intrinsic value of QR109.2
- Investments in Gulf joint projects valued at $30 billion