Venezuela PDVSA Cardon 38K B/D Distillate Unit Online Again
PDVSA Venezuela's oil company has been restarted its 38,000 bpd distillate unit at its Cardon refinery has of Tuesday a PDVSA spokesman said Tuesday.
PDVSA spokesman added that the unit had been shut down for 10 days of repairs. The Cardon refinery forms part of the 940,000 b/d Venezuela's Paraguana Refining Center, considered the largest such facility in the world.
© 2000 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Venezuela's PDVSA management reshuffling
- PDVSA: Venezuela is ready to deliver the oil output capacity set by OPEC
- PDVSA Business Plan: Company output capacity to 5.5 mln bpd by 2006
- Venezuela's Oil Workers Strike : No consensus between Union and PDVSA- strike continues
- Venezuelan PDVSA's new tax based at $25.50/barrel