VERITAS Software Corporation aims at using GITEX exhibition for increasing market reach
The Middle East operations of VERITAS Software Corporation announced Thursday that the upcoming GITEX exhibition will enable the company to enhance its market reach with small and medium-size businesses (SMB), one of the fastest-growing market segments for VERITAS in the Middle East region. For enterprise customer delegations visiting GITEX, VERITAS will be highlighting the benefits of its utility computing strategy.
In the build-up to the GITEX exhibition and following the trade show, VERITAS is hosting a series of channel and end-user events in up to 8 locations across the Middle East and North Africa, showcasing its solutions for the SMB sector and ensuring that both resellers and customers have the tools they need to protect and manage their growing stores of corporate data.
“The SMB market presents the greatest growth opportunity for VERITAS in the Middle East, especially given our existing leadership in the enterprise space here, and the understanding we’ve developed of the region’s business needs by participating in previous GITEX exhibitions. Partnering with Aptec, Emirates Computers and Mindware at GITEX enables VERITAS to reach both regional decision-makers and the reseller community targeting those organizations,” commented Sam Tayan, regional manager for VERITAS Middle East. (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Veritas to launch channel and training initiatives at Gitex 2002
- Veritas highlights utility computing at GITEX 2003
- ESKADENIA Software participates at GITEX 2010 in cooperation with the Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation
- Sage Software to leverage projected USD 2.6 billion IT software spend within GCC public sector
- DTK targets the UAE corporate and SMB segment